MGTN: Filling A Need
- Meets the growing needs of women transitioning across all sectors
- Recognizes the large number of military women now retiring who have historically been overlooked and undervalued
- Underscores and complements Michelle Obama and Jill Biden’s philanthropic effort to help military families with transition under the Philanthropy-Joining Forces Impact Pledge
- Facilitates collaboration between high-ranking military women and senior executives, empowering both to focus on leadership styles and new careers
- Validates the effective transference of acquired leadership skills across sectors
Leadership – The Difference Between Invisibility & Anonymity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIGDw18mIQ Colonel Ryan participated in the first MGTN workshop and created this talk soon afterwards. Source: U.S. Census and the U.S. Department of Defense